Sailing Racing Cruising, Raves, Rants
Over the years I have written several articles about racing and cruising Mirage, Catalinas, San Juans, S2 7.9, Trimarans, especially the Corsair F-31R, Precision, Hunter, Force 5, Day Sailer, all over the US, in the Gulf of Mexico, and the Bahamas, some of those will be included here. My tone is variable, especially under this heading. Generally passionate with sarcasm and humor, sometimes critical or condescending, brutally honest, detailed, and as a friend described me, aggressive, abrasive, and astute.
- Weather, I like mine with sunshine and bikinis
- Need for Speed in ’00
- Birthdays (some are better than others)
- Combined Rating Adjustment Parameter Factor
- Crescent City
- Fort Walton Trimaran Nationals 2003
- Portsmouth Numbers, Seriously?
- San Juan 21 Fleet 29
- Summer Series 4,5,6 Hayden Legacy Lives
- The First Mother’s Arms Challenge November 2003
- The First Seven Weekends of 1999
- Trailering Trial (one of many)